Registration for NGRC 2023 is an easy, but multi-step process. Please read these instructions all the way through first before registering.
1. Choose the appropriate Registration ticket, either Individual, Family (up to four immediate family members), or Vendor (which includes two individual registrations.
2. You have a number of additional-fee food and banquet options to choose from. They can be purchased here or on the Events Calendar page.
3. The Events Calendar page also contains options for bus transportation to and from off-site events. Many of these options will ask you to RSVP rather than purchase tickets at this time. You are under no obligation to purchase tickets if you RSVP. We are asking for RSVPs simply to estimate interest and costs.
4. Securing accommodations at the host Hyatt Regency Santa Clara hotel is a separate process and can be accessed and handled at the Accommodations page. Accommodations at the North Bay Hampton Inn & Suites can be accessed at the North Bay Convention Kick-Off page.
Individual Registration Includes The Following:
- Admission to all layout tours
- Admission to the Vendor & Exhibit Hall
- Attendance at all food events (tickets sold separately below and subject to availability)
- Attendance at all clinics and workshops (some may have a materials fee and limited availability)
- Discounted rate at convention hotel (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Early bird rates for individual and families valid through March 31, 2023. If purchased after March 31, the regular rate will apply
Family registration includes all features of individual registration for up to four (4) members of an immediate family.
Vendor registration includes a 10’ x 10’ exhibit space plus Individual Registration for two (2) people. Additional exhibit space available.
Product on sale
Product on sale